Tab Church JobsIt’s more than a career. It’s a calling.
Join our staff and pursue your calling
We're a staff team that wants to use their talents to grow the local church. Our team works closely together to help people find their story in God's Story.
Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
- 1 Cor 15:58
To provide leadership and management for all Tab Church facilities, grounds, equipment, and vehicles including facility related strategic planning, volunteer recruiting/management, safety, project management, contract management for all systems and equipment, utilities management, grounds/landscaping, code compliance, custodial, and traffic/parking oversight.
Please contact Clark Taylor to apply.
- Responsible for maintaining all Tab church interior and exterior facilities including (but not limited to) walls, roofs, electrical, plumbing, pest control, HVAC, vehicles, landscaping, and grounds; to be maintained and in good working order at all times.
- Coordinate and support facilities staff, volunteers, and vendors. Will have a facilities assistant (part time) to help with the day-to-day such as opening and closing the building, hands on work, projects, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate the janitorial and cleaning crew to ensure all spaces are ready for church events (and participate if needed).
- In conjunction with facilities assistant, perform painting, light construction projects, or moving of furniture as needed.
- Create work schedules and task lists for facility team employees such as facilities assistants.
- Coordinate and help with event set-up and tear down during the week and on weekends; including climate control, access, cleaning, etc.
- Develop a team of volunteers for special projects.
- Responsible for security including access control, keys, and cameras.
- Manage, order and restock supplies needed for all facilities.
- Assist in preparation of facility/grounds/operations budget and manage spending to plan throughout the budget year.
- Keep organized and updated maintenance records at all times on all facilities, grounds, equipment and vehicles.
- Primary point of contact for all outside vendors who service the property and facility.
- Meet with Admin Pastor on a regular rhythm for updates and support.
- Meet with Elders and other senior leaders as needed.
- Attend all necessary meetings including staff and teams, Sunday services, etc.
- Along with the facilities assistant, readily available in emergency situations to respond to facility issues, including during off hours (e.g. fire alarm, power outage, security alarm, etc).
- Remain competent and current through professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses in keeping with the required skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- LOCATION: Onsite
- STATUS: FULL-TIME
Multicultural: We view diversity as foundational to our culture to promote an inspired, collaborative and energetic work environment.
Multigenerational: Having a staff of varying ages allows us to maintain a well balanced system and encourages different perspectives.
We’re always adding talented leaders to our team. Share your dream job with us, and we’ll keep your application on file for the perfect opportunity.Submit Your Resume